Join or Renew Your Membership
LACFLA Welcomes Family Law Professionals! Join the LACFLA Collaborative Community and support excellence in collaborative family law services.
As an active LACFLA member, …
- You are eligible to participate on one of our allied professional’s collaborative teams for pro bono cases in conjunction with Loyola Law School;
- You are eligible for one-on-one mentoring from our Board of Directors;
- Your membership supports LACFLA’s participation in developing state laws such as the Uniform Collaborative Law Act shaping collaborative practice.
- Your membership supports LACFLA marketing collaborative services to the public and contributing to advertising campaigns for the public from other consensual dispute resolution organizations.
- Your membership supports LACFLA’s cultural and economic diversity workshops.
- LACFLA sponsors continued education and advanced trainings for all allied professionals.
- LACFLA’s website and newsletter updates you on events and “what’s happening” in the collaborative community.
- LACFLA continues to develop and maintain current or standardized protocols and collaborative forms for allied practitioners.
There are two ways to join or renew your LACFLA membership:
Join or Renew Online
Click the button below to Join or Renew online:
Join or Renew by Fax/Mail
If you would like to Join or Renew through fax or mail, please download the appropriate forms below.