Add your spark!
Join or Renew Your Membership
- Target-marketing draws Clients to Your Website & Practice Group
- Collaborative & CDR Trainings (MCLE’s & CEU’s) – Beginning & Advanced
- Member Discounts on Trainings & Events
- Starting a New Practice Group? – Materials & Support
- Networking Events Connect You to Southern California’s Practitioners and Practices
- Free Monthly, Participatory Online-Workshops
- Free Consultations with Experienced LACFLA Board Members
- Collaborative Practice experience and opportunities with Loyola Law School’s Center for Conflict Resolution
- Advocacy for Collaborative Practice and Professionals at local, state, national and international levels
There are two ways to join or renew your LACFLA membership:
Join or Renew Online
Click the button below to Join or Renew online:
Join or Renew by Fax/Mail
If you would like to Join or Renew through fax or mail, please download the appropriate forms below.