13th Annual Collaborative Family Practice Basic Interdisciplinary 3-Day Training
Date(s) - Aug 14, 2019 - Aug 16, 2019
8:30am - 4:30pm
Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Course is designed for Attorneys, Financial Professionals, and Mental Health Professionals
In the training you will:
- Be introduced to the theories, practices, and skills needed to begin collaborative practice.
- Learn the roles each profession (Attorney, Financial Specialist and Mental Health Professional) plays in the
process and what their functions are.
- See demonstrations of how the professionals come together as a team to support the clients in dissolving
their marriage and restructuring their family.
- Meet with the other attendees to discuss how to implement Collaborative Practice.
- Have the opportunity to role play case scenarios to practice your new skills.
- Meet the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Application pending for CEU’s for MFT, LPCC, LEP and/or LCSW attendees.
CLEU’s for Attorneys.
$100 Special Discount for registration prior to July 1 ! (use code “CPCAL2019” when registering)
Special for New Members!
Attend the basic collaborative training AND join LACFLA! Pay for the basic training and $150 membership fee and your membership will run through the end of 2020! Once you’ve taken the basic training, you can pay an additional $75 for a website listing.
To purchase this special offer, click here.
Cocktail Reception August 15 starting at 5pm
Meets the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
*Course meets the qualifications for hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or
LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
- Course completion certificates will be awarded based on attendance indicated on sign-in sheets at the
completion of the course evaluations.
- Fees will be refunded if cancelled 48 hours prior to course start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations within 48 hours will be credited toward the next Basic Training Workshop.
- Requests for accommodations for disability can be made via email at email@example.com. Questions, please contact our Training Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
LACFLA is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LCSW / LMFT / LPCC. LACFLA maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.