13th Annual Collaborative Family Practice Basic Interdisciplinary Training – Postponed
Date(s) - Jan 6, 2021
8:30am - 1:00pm
PLEASE NOTE that this event has been postponed – to be rescheduled in February or March. Stay Tuned!
Mark your calendars!
LACFLA’s Basic Collaborative Training will be held on the following dates and times:
Wednesday 1/6/2021 8:30am – 1pm (4 hours with a 30 min break)
Thursday 1/7/2021 8:30 – 1pm (4 hours with a 30 min break)
Friday 1/8/2021 8:30 – 1pm (4 hours with a 30 min break)
Friday 1/22/2021 8:30 -11:30 and 12:30 -3:30 ( 2 sessions of 3 hours for practicing)
The course is designed for Attorneys, Financial Professionals and Mental Health Professionals.
- Be introduced to the theories, practices and skills needed to begin collaborative practice.
- Learn the roles each profession (Attorney, Financial Specialist and Mental Health Professional) plays in the process and what their functions are.
- See demonstrations of how the professionals come together as a team to support the clients in dissolving their marriage and restructuring their family.
- Discuss with other attendees how to implement Collaborative Practice.
- Have the opportunity to role play case scenarios to practice your new skills.
- Meet the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
19 Credits for CEU’s for MFT, LPCC, LEP and/or LCSW attendees.
MCLE’s for Attorneys.
- *Course meets the qualifications for hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
- Course completion certificates will be awarded based on attendance indicated on sign-in sheets at the completion of the course evaluations.
- Fees will be refunded if cancelled 48 hours prior to course start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations within 48 hours will be credited toward the next Basic Training Workshop.
- Requests for accommodations for disability can be made via email at email@example.com.
If there are any questions or issues, please contact our Training Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org