12th Annual Collaborative Family Practice Basic Interdisciplinary 3-Day Training
Date(s) - Aug 15, 2018 - Aug 17, 2018
8:30am - 4:30pm
Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Course is designed for Attorneys, Financial Professionals, and Mental Health Professionals
In the training you will:
- Be introduced to the theories, practices, and skills needed to begin collaborative practice.
- Learn the roles each profession (Attorney, Financial Specialist and Mental Health Professional) plays in the
process and what their functions are.
- See demonstrations of how the professionals come together as a team to support the clients in dissolving
their marriage and restructuring their family.
- Meet with the other attendees to discuss how to implement Collaborative Practice.
- Have the opportunity to role play case scenarios to practice your new skills.
- Meet the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Application pending for CEU’s for MFT, LPCC, LEP and/or LCSW attendees.
CLEU’s for Attorneys.
$100 Special Discount for registration prior to July 1 ! (use code “early bird” when registering)
Cocktail Reception August 16 starting at 5pm
Meets the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
James Hallett, Attorney, LACFLA President-elect
Stephanie Maloney, CFP, CDFA
Leon F. Bennett, Attorney
Fern Topas Salka, Attorney
James Walton, Ph.D.
Carol Hirshfield, Ph.D.
Warren Sacks, CPA, CFF
Jeff Jacobson, Attorney
Jill Cohen, Attorney
Kevin Chroman, Attorney
Joe Spirito, Attorney
Paula March, LCSW, BCD
Maryann Aronsohn, MA, LMFT
*Course meets the qualifications for hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or
LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
- Course completion certificates will be awarded based on attendance indicated on sign-in sheets at the
completion of the course evaluations.
- Fees will be refunded if cancelled 48 hours prior to course start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations within 48 hours will be credited toward the next Basic Training Workshop.
- Requests for accommodations for disability can be made via email at email@example.com. Questions, please contact our Training Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
LACFLA is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LCSW / LMFT / LPCC. LACFLA maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.