Date(s) - Aug 15, 2018 - Aug 17, 2018
8:30am - 4:30pm
Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Course is designed for Attorneys, Financial Professionals, and Mental Health Professionals
In the training you will:
- Be introduced to the theories, practices, and skills needed to begin collaborative practice.
- Learn the roles each profession (Attorney, Financial Specialist and Mental Health Professional) plays in the
process and what their functions are.
- See demonstrations of how the professionals come together as a team to support the clients in dissolving
their marriage and restructuring their family.
- Meet with the other attendees to discuss how to implement Collaborative Practice.
- Have the opportunity to role play case scenarios to practice your new skills.
- Meet the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Application pending for CEU’s for MFT, LPCC, LEP and/or LCSW attendees.
CLEU’s for Attorneys.
$100 Special Discount for registration prior to July 1 ! (use code “early bird” when registering)
Cocktail Reception August 16 starting at 5pm
Meets the minimum training standards set by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
A list of the faculty will be available on the website shortly at www.LACFLA.org
LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
*Course meets the qualifications for hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or
LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. LACFLA Provider # PCE3081
- Course completion certificates will be awarded based on attendance indicated on sign-in sheets at the
completion of the course evaluations.
- Fees will be refunded if cancelled 48 hours prior to course start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations within 48 hours will be credited toward the next Basic Training Workshop.
- Requests for accommodations for disability can be made via email at email@example.com.